Video Service Provider Agreement
Below you will find the four documents that need to be executed to become a Camera Agent White Label Video Service Provider (VSP):
- CyberLynk Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Camera Agent Video Service Provider Agreement
- Camera Agent Contact Information Form
- Camera Agent VSP Configuration Form
Once you have reviewed the four documents above please follow the instructions below:
- Print two copies of the Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Print two copies of the Camera Agent Video Service Provider Agreement
- Print one copy of the Camera Agent Contact Information Form
- Print one copy of the Camera Agent VSP Configuration Form
- Carefully fill in and sign each document in the necessary fields
- Once all the documents are filled out and signed please scan a copy of all four documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contracts will be reviewed and account will be provisioned within 24-48 hours.
- Take the two signed copies (Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement and the Camera Agent Video Service Provider Agreement) and mail them to: CyberLynk, Attn: Camera Agent, 10125 S. 52nd Street, Franklin, WI 53132
- Once the signed copies of the contract are received CyberLynk will sign a copy of them and return the second set of originals to you so you have a signed copy of the agreements.