AXIS Guardian is a hosted monitoring and recording system is centrally managed and distributed within Amazon Web Services (AWS), under a service agreement with Amazon. Amazon is responsible for the physical safety of their servers, the security between their data centers and regions, network security, and certification of their data centers.
- Easy installation with no network configuration using AXIS Guardian hosted video
- Live view, recordings and notifications directly in your browser
- No need for system software
- Maintenance and storage handled by Axis Cloud Engineers
- With an Internet connection and an Axis camera as the only requirements, you can enjoy a trouble-free monitoring solution over the Internet.
With AXIS Guardian hosted video you will benefit from IP-based surveillance without network configuration. By outsourcing much of the hardware and all of the software, you cut the complexities you often face with a traditional client-server installation. Hosted video limits your investment to the cameras and an Internet connection, instead of having to maintain the recording and monitoring station locally. Axis engineers will manage system maintenance, as well as storage of recorded data. Using IP cameras instead of a CCTV system with DVR means lower installation costs and better image quality.